måndag 10 november 2008

SIT DOWN!! (aka Fresh with crew in Cali, San Fran day 1 and 2)

Chilling next to the Pacific Ocean along highway 1, Santa Cruz

Buddies, we're chillin at our white-trash-scary-movie-super-cheap-motel south of Santa Cruz next to the beach! We left San Fran today after some cool 24 hours there, to go south for surf. Me, Jonas and Emil just came back after some really nice crusing in this small town called Monterey, but Jonas and Emil unfortunately left me on the sidewalk with three sheriffs in three cars telling me to "sit down... SIT DOWN!!" haha. I was a bit too currios about the neighbour's kidney bowl (filled up though) staring through the fence and this was, witch I did'nt knew, against the Californian law (yeah right..). So the cops showed up with donuts on their mustaches, flash lights on their shoulders and stars on their chests.. FUCK 'EM! Anyway they let me go after some shit-chating about the wheater n' stuff so I could get to our motel finnish my Millers, with 100% adrenalline in my veins! Here are some updates from San Fran and our way down here, and as ya'll may understand the stoke is total!!


Helping Jonas with his new hairdo, he likes it!

"Bomd hills, not countries!"

Quite steep!! This is San Francisco...

Pushing at legendary Pier 7



I had my own party in my bed that ended up trying to make new music with my own home made nose fluit (listen carefully) for Team Beleafs own house band Sista bossen! BUT, Jonas and Emil fucking ruined it all, when they disturbed me in my art-work!

SLAPPIES baby!! This is the shit in San Fran (and everywhere!) but here it't possible to do it outside Wall-Mart!

Inga kommentarer: