måndag 24 november 2008

Hardcore Danne sends team beleaf an open spot check letter

"Yo

No more kids skateing the crapy “Gustafsson Family Ramp”.
Its time for some real shit.

Hardcore Danne presents : Spotcheck – The QP of death
Location - Östersund
Trickbillity –On my first try to drop it, I was so pumped up on adrenaline so I couldn’t ride it straight and had to jump off. Once I calmed down I did I a few times, no problems. It’s total possible to trick this motha, but scarry as hell.
Danger – Its about 4m from the top of the QP to the ground. The wall is about 40cm wide, but it is kind of round which makes it a bit harder."

Thanks Danne, this is why your first name is Hardcore, check it out!




1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

jäää man take it back to late 80s whit a dangerous droop in of death..did you make the aciddroop of the curb? it gives me a mind blower of thinkin about the danger in this stunt! savanaslama rules bill danfordh is the shit surf up sk8out...say hey to fet claes and johan from a guy thats likes it ruff and tuff keep it real and dont mess whit the crazy ass droop ins....jäääää man