tisdag 2 december 2008

Pool party in Fresno!


We stayed in the hill billy silly eeeh willy city Fresno between Vegas and San Francisco on our way back our last days in the land of the dreams. Just outside our room at our motell we had this perfect kidney bowl, so we just had to put a killer session on! Updates are coming about what happend between our arrival and this, I just could'nt wait to put this shit up now! The reason is that the plans for next years ramp party at my house is on a very high level right now. Next year there wont be no skating, only swiming, we are going to fill the ramp up! Kinda awesome yeeeeeh!!? Just kiddin! (or am I?)


Fs air in paradise!!

Jonas: To bad it was filled up...
Fresh: Who cares, skating makes me sweating, swiming makes me cool so this must be the perfect match! And above all; Team Beleaf skates anything haha!!

Inga kommentarer: