måndag 15 december 2008

Lucia Classics trough Fresh's magic cam

"I feel empty. It feels like someone I love is about to break up with me, like I know this and I just wait for it to happend. I feel empty" -?



Who ever that said this on the phone when we spoke about our feelings after Lucia Classics, I agree in a way. But there's another feeling as well. It was a strange, a bit dirty and beautiful feeling at the same time. I was scared and proud of my self, it's hard to explane. (Shit happend that I thought could'nt happend. Things happens that really was expected to happend and I hope will happend again. And things happend that defenetly wont happend again!) So later, when I ereased like 95% of the memory in my camera, and my head, it felt a bit less wierd. This is like 1% of what remained after the erase session. Check it out!

Millencolin just love the smoky new team beleaf stickers!! Mario is psyced..

Is'nt my tattoo actually the sickest? It looks as you can see exactly like a batik-shirt from Vegas that covers my chest, stomace and half my arms, how sick is that!?


Beleaf friend Jamil knows how to shake-a-leg!

Inga kommentarer: