fredag 22 maj 2009

"I take it one piece at a time..."

FAKKING excausted
The foggiest night in history, for real!

Yes! I think I had my wierdest friday night so far in my life, but finally I'm home safe. This happend:
-I was sober.
-I walked 8km through the fields to Hovsta to get the first plywoods to make my ramp bigger. I'm broke as hell, but stoked to get started. That makes I need Rånarlooken bad! And Rånarn can only work in the dark to avoid troublemakers. No roads are aloud, only fields!
-It took three hours.
-I brought my trolley to carry the treasure.
-It kept on flipping over. Damn thing.
-Three mooses tried to kill me on the way...for real.
-I smelled dead man (or animal) twice along the rail road track.
-I was alone, but this stoke happends when you chug an entire tub of coffee in five minutes.
-I died.

BUT! Tomorrow I'll rise and start to expand the mini.
Good night pirates, HAAARGH!

Inga kommentarer: